To start any work the fear that comes at first is whether we will get success or will we fail..
Some times this fear affect us in such a way that we leave making efforts which hampers our development. Its necessary to overcome the fear of failures.
Efforts & mistakes are those weapons which are necessary to solve the problems. Some people are scared of making efforts because they are scared of making mistakes, which are an important feedback in way of achieving success. Through mistakes only a person comes to know how effectively he can plan his strategy to achieve success. Doing Mistakes doesn’t means that we have failed in the exam of life rather moving one step forward in the way to achieve success.
There are some facts that needs to be find out which makes people scared of doing mistakes.
1) Usually People defines Failures in a negative way, because they have always seen people who face failures are not acceptable by society. Rejection is perceived as a barrier to grab opportunity instead of a way to improve & move ahead. Fear of Failures leads to nervousness & an insecurity of losing.
2) Attitude towards Failures – Fear of Failures comes in the mind of a person since early age. For instance – since childhood starting from school days students are taught the importance of a grade, the students who secure less then average grades start ranking themselves inferior. This is the main reason which makes a place in mind of a student & till he grow up & becomes adult his attitude towards Failure become negative.
4) Success & Failures are two phase of the same coin- Failures & Success are the two phase of the same coin but in a current scenario of competition a person is measured on the basis of his success, which hampers the confidence level.
5) Why we Face Failures- Usually it is believed that inexperience or lack of skills leads to Failures. Besides this many times our mind is not satisfied , it expects a lot,when one expectation is fulfilled, other starts. Most of the people are influenced of being Perfectionist. Most of the times brain start thinking negative which leads to fear of Failure.
6) Burden of Expectations- Expectations makes a person capable of measuring himself. These are the elements on the basis of which a person judge himself. When a comparision is there between what we want & what we have got, then the importance of achievements in life start decreasing, & the pain of not getting as per the expectations start increasing. The Successful celebrities whom we know have faced many failures to achieve success. Most of the time we use believe that we are perfect in such a way that we think we will never face Failures.
7) See the other side of Failures- The meaning of not doing efforts means we have a doubt on ourselves. To be free of this fear we have to take some steps.
A) First try to understand your Aim. Before starting the work –
Try to find out the resources available, the skills needed & the necessary information required. Don’t think about results it will not let you to concentrate on your Aim.
B) Make your Aim, prepare a basic plan & start following it.
Try to update yourself until & unless you feel that you are capable enough. Instead of thinking negative start moving towards success.
C) Try to think about your previous success, how did you got it? Prepare a strategy by not being judgemental to yourself.
D) Believe in yourself. If you get failure, see it as an opportunity. Think about those projects or tasks in which after doing efforts you achieved success. Start reading stories of the people who never gave up & achieved success in their life.
E) If you can’t be a extra ordinary person then just be ordinary . The extra ordinary people of the world were also the ordinary persons only. The difference is this only that these people did the tasks differently & achieved success.