As exams are on the way, the main problem that arises while doing studies is lack of concentration, difficulties in understanding of a subject, lack of time, stress & tension of exams. Usually it happens that the moment exams come near, students start taking tension & stress & being nervous every time, which affects their performance & leads to poor results.
Now a days students are stereotyped & like to do the things as they see other’s are doing & that’s the wrong way as everyone have their own capability, spirit & potential that helps them to achieve desired results.
Students should focus on how to manage their time in such a way that would lead to better results & good grades.
Here are some of my tips for the students on how to manage your time & get good results..
1) Have a habit of doing Meditation daily for at least 30 minutes as it relaxes your mind & increases concentration level.
2) Make a schedule in which time to be devoted in a particular subject is to be mentioned with a break of 45 minutes..
3) Never study for long hours continuously as it will make you feel tired every time that leads to lack of interest in studies.
4) Have a habit of reading English newspapers daily in the morning as it helps in enhancing your knowledge & improves your reading skills.
5) Make a copy in which make a habit of writing daily what all you did in a day.. As it will improve your writing skills..
6) Take out half an hour for playing sports because a healthy mind lives in a healthy body.
7) Have a proper sleep of about 7 hours at least it keeps your mind fresh all the day..
8) Wake up early in morning & sleep early at night as it’s good during exam time.
9) Have a habit of studying in morning as morning time is the best time to study & to retain whatever you have studied in your brain for a long time.
10) Avoid eating fast food instead of this include green vegetables, lentils & pulses, fruit juice & citrus fruits in your diet during exams.
11) Make a habit of revising once in a day in the evening about the topics you have covered in particular subjects in a day.
12) Never take your studies as a burden rather it should be as all other tasks you do in a day.
13) Always believe in yourself.
14) Last but not the least have positive thinking, it motivates & lift up the spirit.
I Hope my tips will definitely help you a lot.
So start following them.. All the best 😊!!!.